Analog Devices ADXL1002 - Low Noise, High Frequency +/-50g MEMS Accelerometer
The ADXL1002 deliver ultralow noise density over an extended frequency range with two full-scale range options, and are optimized for industrial condition monitoring. The ADXL1002 (±50 g) have typical noise densities of 30 μg/√Hz and 25 μg/√Hz, respectively. Both accelerometer devices have stable and repeatable sensitivity, which is immune to external shocks up to 10,000 g.
The ADXL1002 have an integrated full electrostatic self test (ST) function and an overrange (OR) indicator that allow advanced system level features and are useful for embedded applications. With low power and single-supply operation of 3.3 V to 5.25 V, ADXL1002 also enable wireless sensing product design. The ADXL1002 is available in a 5 mm × 5 mm × 1.80 mm LFCSP package and is rated for operation over a −40°C to +125°C temperature range.
- Condition monitoring
- Predictive maintenance
- Asset health
- Test and measurement
- Health usage monitoring systems (HUMSs)
Evaluation Kit: EVAL-ADXL1002Z
The EVAL-ADXL1002Z is a simple evaluation board that allow users to quickly evaluate the performance of the ADXL1001 and ADXL1002 vibration sensors. The ADcmXL3021 module consists of 3 single axis, ultra low noise, high bandwidth ADXL1002 accelerometers.
Kit features include:
- 2 sets of spaced vias for populating 6-pin headers
- Easily attaches to prototyping board or PCB
- Small size and board stiffness minimizes impact on the user system and acceleration measurements
Evaluation Kit: EVAL-ADCM
The EVAL-ADCM is a simple to use kit that allows quick performance evaluation of Analog Devices 3-axis, digital output MEMS vibration sensing module.
Kit features include:
- The EVAL-ADCM kit includes one ADcmXL3021 module
- Easily connects to PC for full features evaluation
- Evaluation software for effortless configuration of the module, register setup, data display and data logging
- High-speed SPI to USB adaptor for high data rate Real Time Streaming (RTS)
|Model||Package||Pins||Temp Range (°C)||RoHS|
|ADXL1002BCPZ||LFCSP:LEADFRM CHIP SCALE||32||-40 to +125||E|
|ADXL1002BCPZ-RL||32-Lead LFCSP (5mm x 5mm x 1.8mm w/ EP)||32||-40 to +125||E|
|ADXL1002BCPZ-RL7||32-Lead LFCSP (5mm x 5mm x 1.8mm w/ EP)||32||-40 to +125||E|