Neuer ICD4-In Circuit Debugger von Microchip4. September 2017
Honeywell Announces New MicroPressure Board Mount Pressure Sensor, MPR Series24. Oktober 2017
The S-5471 Series, developed by using CMOS technology, is a voltage monitoring IC with an ultra-low current consumption.
Since the feed-through current in the IC is extremely low, the error can be reduced when the voltage of a power supply with high impedance is detected.
In addition, since the detection voltage is extremely low, a tiny amount of power generated by energy harvesting can also be detected.
Due to its ultra-low current consumption and low-voltage operation, the S-5471 Series is suitable for battery-operated small mobile devices.
- Ultra-low current consumption: Idd ≤ 10 nA typ.
- Detection voltage: Vdet = 0.75 V typ.
- Wide operation voltage range: Vdd = 0.7 V to 5.5 V
- Operation temperature range: Ta = −40°C to +85°C
- Lead-free (Sn 100%), halogen-free
- Miniaturization and power consumption reduction for various sensors of portable and wireless devices
- Energy harvesting