Analog Devices ADXL357 - Low Noise, Low Drift, Low Power, 3-Axis MEMS Accelerometers with Digital Output
The digital output ADXL357 are low noise density, low 0 g offset drift, low power, 3-axis accelerometers with selectable measurement ranges. The ADXL357 supports the ±10.24 g, ±20.48 g, and ±40.96 g ranges.
The ADXL357 offer industry leading noise, minimal offset drift over temperature, and long-term stability, enabling precision applications with minimal calibration.
Low drift, low noise, and low power ADXL357 enables accurate tilt measurement in an environment with high vibration, such as airborne IMUs.
The ADXL357 multifunction pin names may be referenced by their relevant function only for either the SPI or I2C interface.
- Inertial measurement units (IMUs)/altitude and heading reference systems (AHRSs)
- Platform stabilization systems
- Structural health monitoring
- Seismic imaging
- Tilt sensing
- Condition monitoring
Evaluation Kit: EVAL-ADXL357Z
The EVAL-ADXL35x-Z are simple evaluation boards that allow quick evaluation of the performance of Analog Devices new series of low power, low noise, low drift 3-axis, MEMS accelerometers.
Kit features include:
- 2 sets of spaced vias for populating 6-pin headers
- Easily attaches to prototyping board or PCB
- Small size and board stiffness minimizes impact on the user system being monitored and acceleration measurements
Would you like to order the EVAL-ADXL357Z demo board?
|Model||Package||Pins||Temp Range (°C)||RoHS|
|ADXL357BEZ||14-Lead LCC (6mm x 6mm)||14||-40 to +125||E|
|ADXL357BEZ-RL||14-Lead LCC (6mm x 6mm)||14||-40 to +125||E|
|ADXL357BEZ-RL7||14-Lead LCC (6mm x 6mm)||14||-40 to +125||E|